Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-shim6-applicability-03.txt

On 2007-07-17 22:07, marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:
Hi Brian,

thanks for the feedback

El 17/07/2007, a las 11:59, Brian E Carpenter escribió:

This draft looks good to me on content; the English needs a
check.

If you could be more specific on this i could try to fix it...

I was assuming that Joe would make a pass over it as co-author;
there's nothing serious for people used to Euroenglish :-)

One comment:

4.3.  Traffic Engineering
              There is no defined mechanism which would allow use of
   the Locator Preferences option amongst a site full of hosts to be
   managed centrally.

It might be worth noting that RFC 4384 policy is also available
as a primitive TE tool, with at least one mechanism for site-wide
distribution of that policy existing in draft.

ok, we can include some text about this in the next version

Thanks.

One more question: do you think we should include other sections or address other issues in here? For instance, one option would be to "borrow" some text on application considerations from Erik expired drafts and describe the referrals, call backs and so on. Imho these are interesting conclusions we achieved in this work, and i would like to reflect them somewhere...

Yes, discussing referrals would be very useful IMHO. Somewhere we
had responses to all the RFC 3582 goals, and those could possibly be
useful too.

    Brian