AD review of draft-ietf-shim6-proto -- sections 6 through 7.17

Continuing with the review:

Substantial:

>    o  For each peer locator, a flag whether it has been verified using
>       HBA or CGA, and a bit whether the locator has been probed to
>       verify that the ULID is present at that location.

Is there a need to remember *when* such probing has last
happened? If not, why not?

>    o  The preferred peer locator - used as destination; Lp(peer)

First, this sentence was hard to parse. Second, preferred != the
one we are using as a destination. Please explain or
modify. Did you mean the current locator that we are using?
The failure-detection draft uses the term "current address
pair", so it would be good to align with that. I'm reading
on...

>    o  The preferred local locator - used as source; Lp(local)

As above.

Jari