Re: Question about REAP state transition (draft-ietf-shim6-failure-detection-09)

Alberto,

it's been a long time, so I'm not entirely sure if I missed something else in your message. Please let me know if that's the case. I want to change this text:

<t hangText='Precvd'><vspace blankLines='1'/>

This is a 4-bit field that indicates the number of received probes
included in this probe message. Received probe fields are copies of the
same fields received in (recent) earlier probes and may be included or
omitted as per any logic employed by the implementation.

to:

<t hangText='Precvd'><vspace blankLines='1'/>

This is a 4-bit field that indicates the number of received probes
included in this probe message. Received probe fields are copies of the
same fields in earlier received probes that arrived since the last transition from state Operational to state Exploring. When a sender is in state InboundOk it MUST include copies of the fields of at least one the inbound probe. A sender MAY include additional sets of these received probe fields in any state as per any logic employed by the implementation.

I think this addresses the problem where two unidirectional paths wouldn't be found.