Re: Shim6 Working Group Last call on the Shim6 Document Set

Done.

I have added the following paragraph to the end of section 1.6 Placement of the shim

There are different types of interactions between the Shim6 layer and other protocols. Those intereactions are influenced by the usage of the addresses that these other protocols do and the impact of the Shim6 mapping on these usages. A detailed analysis of the interactions of different portocols, including SCTP, MIP and HIP can be found in <xref target='I-D.ietf-shim6- applicability'/>

Regards, marcelo