IPsec thing with REAP

This is what I just mentioned, would be useful to include this in more general IPsec-shim6 discussions.

Additional text for the security considerations:

To protect against spoofed keepalive packets, a host implementing both shim6 and IPsec MAY ignore incoming REAP keepalives if it has good reason to assume that the other side will be sending IPsec-protected return traffic. I.e., if a host is sending TCP data, it can reasonably expect to receive TCP ACKs in return. If no IPsec-protected ACKs come back but unprotected keepalives do, this could be the result from an attacker trying to hide broken connectivity.