Segmentation fault

Hi
Please assist me. I am getting a Segmentation Fault when I try to run Linuxconf. This also happens when I want to configure Samba in Netconf. All the other options is Netconf work well, but when I select Samba I get the Segmentation fault error. Linuxconf does also not run in Gnome though it does not give an error, it used to run before. I am running Linux. RedHat 6.1

Sarathiel
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Chaipa;Sarathiel
FN:Sarathiel Chaipa
ORG:ProHealth Iformation Solutions
TITLE:Account Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:263-4-576185-7
TEL;WORK;FAX:263-4-576424/017
ADR;WORK:;;Box 1691;Harare;;;Harare
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Box 1691=0D=0AHarare=0D=0AHarare
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Box A1397=0D=0AAvondale;Harare;Harare;;Zimbabwe
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Box A1397=0D=0AAvondale=0D=0AHarare, Harare=0D=0AZimbabwe
X-WAB-GENDER:2
BDAY:19681222
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:schaipa@prohealth.co.zw
REV:20010104T065726Z