Re: dual IP

Dear Brian Candler,

Thank you for your kind information. The problem was with the
putting private IP in Radio modem  which was set as a gateway to
Internet. The problem is not solved.

I want to ask one more question.

I want give to some of the users POP account but limit to them only e-
mail. How to set for this in the router?

With regards,

Sincerely yours,

Mohan Raj Pradhan
HealthNet Nepal