[pankaj_a@techlinkindia.com: Automatic dialing]

Dear Cander;
I have configured off line mail server & its working fine.
I am facing some problems for automatic process . I am using following
script
I create a file mailrun

joe /sbin/mailrun

#!bin/bash
wvdial
/usr/sbin/sendmail -q -v  $*
/usr/bin/fetchmail -k -a -v -d 0 -N
sleep 5
killall pppd
killall wvdial

Now there is a TWO case
1;   when I control this process by "crond" configured through linuxconf
then
     modem is dialing perfect at proper time shedule  but next proceses i.e.
a) sending mails b)fatching mails  c)  stoping wvdial & pppd. is not going
on I mean to say that sendmail, fetchmail etc r not executing .

2;But If I remove "wvdial "from above script then & manully dial to internet
& after conectivity to net when I type "mailrun " then script (Without
wvdial) is working very fine Now here I mean to say that

mails r going through sendmail
mails r retriveing through fetchmail
Stopping pppd
Stopping wvdial

SO for 1st case I am thinking that in the script when "wvdial" makes a
connection to inernet it is not seeing the next command i.e "sendmail" so we
have to do some thing that after making connection it should execute the
next command i.e sendmail..
PLease help me to solve this problems.

With regards
Pankaj Agrawal