Re: dual IP

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 12:33:08AM +0530, mpradhan@healthnet.org.np wrote:
> I want to filter to dial in users. We
> have Cisco  2500 series router. I would appreciate if you could kindly
> give me an example to set filter for dial in users for limiting to e-mail
> only on NAS in which they dial into.

Try using the web, it's a great source of information.

If you go to www.cisco.com and search for 'radius filter' you get:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/index.shtml

On here is a link to a page called
"How To Apply Access Lists to Dial Interfaces with a RADIUS Server"
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/480/radius_ACL1.html

It describes the use of the 'Filter-Id' attribute which does exactly what
you want.

Their example filter list lets you ping network 9.9.9.x and telnet to
netweork 15.15.15.x. It is trivial to modify so that your users can connect
to TCP port 25 and 110 on your mailserver, and UDP port 53 on your DNS
server, but nothing else.

Brian.