Re: dual IP

Dear Brian Candler,

Thank you for your kind message. I want to filter to dial in users. We
have Cisco  2500 series router. I would appreciate if you could kindly
give me an example to set filter for dial in users for limiting to e-mail
only on NAS in which they dial into.

Thanking you for your kind help.

With regards,

Sincerely yours,