Re: WG Review: IPv6 Operations (v6ops)

>Your just plain wrong.  Do you think users are stupid?  Do you think
>they even care about what we say here in the IETF work?  No they do not.
> What they want are IPv6 solutions.  And they will all want different
>ones.

	(chair hat off)

	the comments i get from the people most is that, they have big trouble
	picking which ngtrans mechanisms to pick (for instance, which one
	to implement on their router, which one to deploy to their network).
	so what we need to do is cut down number of deployment mechanisms,
	and help people deploy network in actual use.

	as i said in IETF54 plenary, there's no need to deploy fancy IPv6
	network.  keep it simple, stupid and robust.

itojun