RE: 6to4 relays [Re: WG Review: IPv6 Operations (v6ops)]

We cannot encourage XPs to do anything Brian.  What will do that is not here in the IETF.  This is the ego I was talking about.  The market just wants our specs not our wisdom in the IETF.  I am having discussions with XPs in other fora and be glad to discuss this with you offline.  But this body is to build standards.

/jim