Re: 6to4 default MTU [was Re: (ngtrans) 6to4 MRU - need WG consensus]

Having read the subsequent discussion, I'm of the view that this (and
not a larger MRU) is the appropriate thing to specify.

I suspect we are begining to need a 6to4 operational BCP, where this
could fit. But we'd need someone with cycles to work on it.

And I've switched this to v6ops.

   Brian