RE: 6to4 relays [Re: WG Review: IPv6 Operations (v6ops)]

Fred,

There is nothing here that a well implemented stack that included
isatap, 6to4, & teredo wouldn't provide. If the sending rules are
followed, your nomad node would in fact work fine without further
effort. If that node wanted to be called, it would need to use mipv6
anyway, because its ipv4 address would be changing as it moved. So
putting that in the iid doesn't help the dns update problem. Finding a
provider for a home agent of a node that is only using transition
technologies would be a bit of a challenge, but there is no technical
reason for that to be a problem as long as the HA was accessable to it
over each of the technologies.

Tony