Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv4survey-02.txt

That's why I said 'should', it isn't ratified yet, last time I talked with
Dave Mills about ntp it there wasn't any plan. He told me it will take a
while to do so. From there, we should add this ntp refid case to ipv4survey
draft as IPv4 protocol dependance.

--

Jean-Francois Boudreault

Free IPv6 Connectivity