Re: ocean: do not boil

i don't think we should try to solve the problem of an arbitrary
user/service on a pure v6 site/host trying to communicate with a
user/service on a pure v4 site/host or vice versa.
I agree with this.
I don't agree with one case of this. I think there is a need to have IPv6 only hosts that are able to reach the same IPv4 services that an IPv4 host behind a NAT today can reach. This will make IPv6 only hosts much more attractive than if they can only reach IPv6 services. This will make IPv6 only a real possibility for new deployments of new types of devices. If we don't support this case, then these devices (and resulting infrastructure) will have to be dual stack.

I do agree that doing more than this case is not necessary.

Bob