Re: comment on unmanaged analysis presentation/doc

>> 	if a node in 6to4 site A (2002:xxxx:xxxx::/48) tries to talk to a node
>> 	in 6to4 site B (2002:yyyy:yyyy::/48), 6to4 router for site A
>> 	will directly contact 6to4 router for site B.  therefore, any 6to4
>> 	routers will need to accept tunnelled packet from anybody.
>Yes, but they can verify that
> - The IPv4 source is identical to the IPv4 part of the IPv6 source
>   address (same xx.xx.xx.xx)

	IIRC a couple of IETFs ago Alain was arguing that the check shouldn't
	be applied, for some reasons.  from my vague memory the reason was this:
	- make it possible for a site to put multiple 6to4 routers
	  (to load-balance outgoing traffic?).
	- make it possible to put 6to4 site behind 6to4 site?

itojun