Re: ocean: do not boil

>Asserts that if a content site wants to be seen as IPv6 that it is in
>control and can just advertise that and all IPv6-only nodes will be able
>to reach it. The reality is that a consumer behind an IPv4-only NAT CPE
>will need some form of IPv6-over-foo to get past the CPE. The hidden and
>invalid assumption in Randy's comment is that the IPv6 network is
>contiguous.

	so we need to get small (< $200) router vendors to do IPv6.  upstream
	can be IPv6 over PPPoE (if upstream ISP supports it), or 6to4.
	if these small router vendors are using IP code from Linux, BSD or VxWorks,
	it's no-brainer, code is already there - more problem reside in education
	(for support call desks).  if we've done that, we can simplify it very much -
	no need for NAT penetration like Teredo.

itojun