Re: comment on unmanaged analysis presentation/doc

    Date:        Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:26:05 -0400
    From:        Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>

  | communicating between 6to4 and native v6 is of course useful also,
  | but it's not the only reason that people will use (are using!) 6to4.

I didn't say anything about native IPv6.   What I said was "the rest of
the v6 universe".

That includes native v6 (or course), other people using 6to4, and others
who get their IPv6 addresses & connectivity from any other random source
(including the 6bone).

The point was that 6to4 to 6to4 only as a restriction wouldn't work.

kre