Re: quality of v6 connections [Re: unmanaged scope comments]

6bone is what we have.

Saying it is not "ipv6 internet" won't change the truth, unfortunately.
We have a small, with a couple of million potential users, native IPv6
network in Europe too, called 6NET, but I wouldn't go as far as calling
that "ipv6 internet" either.

One must either acknowledge that or live in a dream world thinking we have
good connections, "ipv6 internet" is doing well etc.

And how we can fix that?  Start building real v6 connections and start
ignoring 6bone.  But there is no IPv6 internet other than 6bone yet.
Sorry.