Re: ocean: do not boil

At Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:00:41 +0900, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

> 	who in this group participates to docsis group?  what is the
> 	relationship between IETF and docsis group? (are there any kind of
> 	relationship like IETF-3GPP?)  if there's anything i/we can do, i
> 	think we should do that.

There's no current formal liaison relationship between the IETF and
Cablelabs (the DOCSIS people), but the subject has come up recently
for other reasons, and a few IAB and IESG folks have an action item to
talk to Cablelabs about a liaison (see recent IESG minutes).

I forwarded Itojun's message to the folks who are looking into this.
Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply, this is still at a very
preliminary stage and it's too soon to tell where it's going to go.