RE: ocean: do not boil

  > 	it's just like we have transitioned from closed TSS systems like
  > 	compuserve to IP.  we will eventually see services
  > available only
  > 	over IPv6, IPv4 services (as a collective means) become
  > less attractive,
  > 	and people will less motivated to maintain their IPv4
  > connection.
  > 	then IPv4 will gradually cease.
  > 	so yes, IPv4/v6 dual stack age could be very long.  it will take
  > 	a long time until all IPv4-capable-and-configured
  > devices go away.
  >
  > 	(speaking of codebase, IPv4 code will stay forever in
  > the kernel.
  > 	in fact, we still have ISO/CCITT protocol stack in
  > NetBSD and such...)

=> I think we're drifting from the main issue
a little bit. Here is a scenario that I'd like
to understand how it would work:
What do we recommend a new small 3g operator who only
has 10 million subscribers (just a small town
in china!) and wants to allow people to run p2p apps:

a. Run a dual network with 1918 addresses
b. Just run an IPv6 network

If people want to do a), do you really think
this would be simpler than b) ? Easier to manage
and operate?

Hesham