Re: ocean: do not boil

>> 	in almost all of the installation of IPv6, they run IPv4 and IPv6 in
>> 	parallel - usually IPv4 is NATed, and IPv6 is globally reachable
>> 	(sometimes IPv6 filtering device is in place).  i don't share your
>> 	view on this aspect on customer demand.
>Is it demand, or is it necessity.

	i should have written "in almost all of the installation I'VE SEEN".
	so it's an input from real experiences.  and since Jim is talking about
	customer demand, i think i was talking about customer demand too.
	(and normally it's simpler to leave NAT'ed IPv4 as is - don't touch it
	if it's running)

itojun