RE: ocean: do not boil

every input I get is that they don't want NAT and want it to go away as soon as possible.  for "some" (I say some) I am being told how fast can I get rid of IPv4 period at least on my site.  that "some" is as important as the Lowest Common Denominator or one size fits all view to me as an engineer.

/jim