Re: IPv6 tunnel over NAT

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 01:50 PM, Rob Austein wrote:

Correct.  So what?

If you're suggesting that if I knew who the "real relay" was I could
trust it, I can only assume that you live in a much friendlier world
than I do.  If it comes from the outside world it's dangerous until
proven otherwise.  This isn't an IPv6-specific issue.
I think we are in violent agreement here.
This may not be a v6-specific issue, but this is a
v6-operational/transition issue.
Another way to say this, if open relay is the show stopper for teredo,
it becomes automatically a 'serious embarrassment' for 6to4.

	- Alain.