Re: Proposed 6to4 work (security)

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
> Dave and Pekka, do you think that these works are ready for consideration
> as v6ops work items?

Depending on what v6ops wants.  I believe my security draft is quite
complete, as far as filtering goes, but if the community wants to extend
it somehow (e.g. relay issues) that's another thing.

>                  - Probable (or current) implementors, if applicable
>
> Has anyone implemented either of these I-Ds?  Does anyone plan to
> implement them when they are more stable/complete?

Some of the checks are already in the implementations, but not a complete
set.  I believe the whole set also will be.

> Comments on the general approach taken in the documents?  Are they
> correct and complete enough that we are ready to move editorial control
> of them to the WG?  Authors, what are your opinions?

With the current scope, it's quite ready I think.

> Also, are the authors willing to serve as document editors if these
> documents are accepted?

Sure.