RE: 3gpp transition solutions

juha,

my document basically deals with scenarios without the use of the SIP based
IP Multimedia Core Network Subsystem (IMS). i have felt the need for a new
transition mechanism, especially in the scenario where ipv6 UEs communicate
over ipv4 network. this new mechanism is basically a slight modification of
the existing nat-pt mechanism. i will soon release a more precise and
elaborate version of this draft(-01).
thanks a lot for your comments.
regards,
anand.