RE: 3gpp transition solutions, revision -02

  > > => In theory, yes. But we need to get an IP n IP profile
  > > for ROHC. Pretty easily done.
  > >

  > ok, and that sounds better than using translation mechanisms.

=> Sorry, I don't think this has anything to do with replacing
translation. We're talking about two different cases. I was
trying to explain that tunnelling overhead, over the air interface
can be removed with ROHC. That doesn't mean that IPv6 UEs will
not talk to IPv4 UEs.

  > I've just tried to check that big document (TS.23060). But
  > I did not find your point. Anyway, if you say that is
  > possible, I think that this case and solution (dual-stack
  > UE connecting to a node via an IPv4 network through IMS)

=> I'm sorry, I don't mean to confuse you, but I was
saying that it is possible to allocate IPv4 addresses to
UEs and that it is explained in TS.23.060. This TS says
nothing about V4 - V6 coexistence issues

Hesham