6to4 security questions

Hello,

The most important part (how to go forward) got cut-off at the meeting, so
I'm hoping to be able to hear some thoughts on the 6to4 security issues.

* The most important thing:
 ==> document the existing problems and declare done or try to invent
bigger fixes for the problems?

* Draft has two parts
 - relay spoofing troubles
 - 6to4 usage analysis, guidelines for sec considerations
implementation etc.
 ==> keep these separate or not? (the second are IMO ready)

* Is the relay problem (spoofing from 2001::/16) something we need to
worry about?
 - after all, you probably can spoof the source addresses without 6to4
too..
 ==> if yes, how much effort should we put into it?

* Should we analyze the DoS attacks (abusing relays) whether anything can
be done against those in more detail?
 - already in the draft, maybe more