Re: 6to4 security questions

A general remark: the reflexion DoS attack was extensively discussed
in the mobile-ip WG mailing list for the Home Agent Option which has
a similar problem...

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr

PS: Pekka, I supposed you have followed the discussion (or at least
you know where are the archives). IMHO a summary of proposed solutions
(with pros & cons in the 6to4 context) should be a nice thing.

PPS: I have another concern about 6to4: the business model for running
6to4 relays seems to be flawed (for example there are a very small number
of available 6to4 relays today and *no* ISP guy I asked why he didn't run
one gave an answer different than a loud no). I am afraid that if 6to4
is deployed we'll get two distinct IPv6 Internets: the 6to4 one and
the native one...