Re: isatap-07 draft offered as last-call

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Fred Templin wrote:
> As per Harald Alvestrand's message "On NGTRANS, transition mechanisms and consortia",
> I would like to offer the current isatap version as immediate last-call candidate for
> experimental track. The document can be found at:
>
>   http://www.geocities.com/osprey67/isatap-07.txt

Please be specific what you mean.

I took Harald's message as to signify "you can always submit a draft for
experimental as an individual submission".

It's not clear to me whether you interpreted it as something else (like,
wg can automatically adjust the charter to accept documents to be
published as experimental).

btw. the draft does not mention there have been IPR claims.  IMO it's a
good practise to state that.

btw.2. security considerations wrt. disclosing the potentially NAT'ed
addresses is still not mentioned.