Re: isatap-07 draft offered as last-call

Jason,

Thanks for the comments. I can see the points where clarification is needed.
For an ACL function, we would like some indication that the other entries in
the list share the same trust model and the PRL provides this. Administratively
this works out. But, if we're not actively polling the routers we have no prefix
and/or default router lifetime information from them. Thus, we need to stick
with the one we are polling and autoconfig addresses only from it. I'll make
sure this is made clear in the text.

Thanks,

Fred
ftemplin@iprg.nokia.com