Re: IPv6 transition architecture discussion

To add to what Keith said, which I fully agree with, let's be clear
that 6to4 was invented as a supplementary mechanism, for the case where
a user site wants to support IPv6 and its ISP doesn't, and where for
whatever practical reason a configured tunnel or tunnel broker
solution isn't applicable. 6to4 shouldn't dominate the debate. It happens
to be the youngest of the techniques in the V6OPS charter, so it's no
surprise that it has open questions. That doesn't prevent it from
working.

   Brian