Re: Request to Publish ISATAP

>I re-read the ISATAP draft, and I am at a loss with this comment. The
>draft cites 2893 as it goes on using the 2893 nomenclature, but I don't
>see where it actually proposes to obsolete either 2893, or mechanisms
>defined in 2893. In any case, the proposition was for an experimental
>publication; experiments come and go, and certainly do not obsolete
>standard track recommendations.

	to correct your understandings -
	please see the last part of the previous email Margaret have sent.
	(the part where an email from Fred is quoted verbatim)

	- Fred asked to publish it as a standard-track document
	- he suggested that ISATAP obsoletes automatic tunnelling in RFC2893
	  (::10.2.2.2).  the chairs does not agree with it and there's no
	  consensus in the wg seen from the chairs

itojun