Re: Request to Publish ISATAP

Thanks, Fred.

Margaret

At 09:45 AM 12/24/2002 -0800, Fred Templin wrote:
Margaret,

--- Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com> wrote:
> Let me know if you have any questions about this process.

Thanks for the clear explaination. Your note gave a detailed
roadmap for publication as experimental RFC which I'm certain
can be followed with no further process issues.

> In the meantime, the question on the table is whether ISATAP
> should be published as a standards track document that
> obsoletes part of RFC 2893, which we believe it should not.

I respect the v6ops WG chairs' decision on this, and withdraw
the question of standards-track publication.

Fred Templin
osprey67@yahoo.com