Re: Document Action: 'Introduction to the Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards' to Informational RFC

As an FYI, the equivalent document for Global Grid Forum
protocols is in WG Last Call in the GGF.

True to GGF practice, the URL is somewhat long and may be split by some mail agents:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ipv6-wg/document/Survey_of_IPv4_Dependencies_in_Global_Grid_Forum_Specifications/en/2

   Brian

Jonne.Soininen@nokia.com wrote:

> Hello v6ops,
>
> we got the IPv4 surveys done! Thank you for everybody who contributed to the process to get these out of the door!
>
> A warm thank you,
>
> Bob, Jonne, and Pekka
> Chairs.

<snip>