generic security work?

Hi,

(writing just as a member of the WG..)

I recall that there was some discussion around Minneapolis that some
generic aspects of the transition scenarios may not have been
documented properly (e.g., DNS, SMTP, etc.), and some work should be
in order.

There has been some activity recently:
 - apps transition: draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-00.txt
 - DNS: draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues-03.txt
 - SMTP: draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-07.txt
         (expired, but continuing as individual submission)

The original posting also mentioned some generic security work.  Does
anyone have ideas how to tackle that?  I've an old submission, an
overview document, which I could try to dust off and polish a bit, if
it's considered to be useful:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/draft-savola-v6ops-security-overview-00.txt

What do you think?  Is there something (else) relevant missing?