RE: Review Requested: SMTP IPv6 operational experience document

Inline

Officially RFC Editor will do that.
But in general I (and many others) prefer that the editor/author of a
document adds it right away.

As soon as the new IPR RFCs take effect, the statement probably needs
to be somehwta different though... but we can deal with that when we
get there.

Bert