RE: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-isp-scenarios-analysis-01.txt

Hello,

>> > Why is BGPTUNNEL recommended in this analysis?
>> It has not been our intention to recommend BGPTUNNEL, but I still
>> believe it is a viable option and should be mentioned.
>> Perhaps the text
>> needs some polishing.
>>

>> > Who is actually using it?
>>
>> I don't know who is using it right now but I do know it is being
>> considered.

It is already deployed in large scale production (100+ PE devices).
As Mikael mentioned it is also planned or considered by other operators.

Several commercial implementations are available and their
intereoperability tested by several operators.

I support Mikael's approach for isp-scenarios to indicate that BGPTUNNEL
is a viable option.

Francois