RE: Opportunistic Tunneling

Hello,

I think it is evident that the economical considerations are out of IETF's scope. IETF is a global organization and even different countries have different economical systems. In addition, different companies use different models for their businesses.

Of course, in the v6ops WG we have to use also the same principle as in the other WGs: rough consensus, and runnig code. If there is deployment there is definetely already running code.

Cheers,

Jonne.