RE: 6to4 being replaced by Teredo only? [Re: Tunneling scenarios and

Hello,

my opinion as an individual would be similar than what Brian et al. have expressed. 6to4 is there, it is a fact if we like it or not.
I do not believe that after the WG being in a virtual stand still for quite some time and now getting some progress done again we should use our new found energy to try to stop people from using the one of the very few mechanisms that we have actually specified and deprecating existing transition mechanisms.
Let's focus our energy on delivering what is needed to make the transition to IPv6 as smooth as possible and not discuss if we should or should not deprecate 6to4.

Cheers,

Jonne.