Re: v6 deployment in general [Re: tunnel broker deployment [RE: Tunneling scenarios and mechanisms evaluation]]

> The problem is worse with transition mechanisms, especially the ones
> which traverse NATs, but the situation may improve as soon as we can
> get rid of them.  In any case, such mechanisms can provide a stable
> as long as they can keep the NAT/IP mappings stable -- which is, for a
> properly designed application, maybe sufficient.

I guess I don't understand what "such mechanisms" refer to above.
I don't know if mechanisms like Teredo can provide a stable IPv6 address
when the nat mappings change, but doing TB/UDP for nat traversal should be
able to provide stable IP addresses/prefixes in this case.

  Erik