Re: SUMMARY: Tunneling scenarios and mechanisms evaluation

--On Wednesday, March 17, 2004 16:09:45 +0200 Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi> wrote:

 - there was some debate on how much effort should be put to the case
   where the user's ISP keeps changing the user's v4 address
   "on-the-fly" intentionally.  Can we/should we work around that,
   with realization that we're trying to "outsmart" the ISP who's
   trying all it can to enforce some kind of service policy?

This is a bit too focused on ISP *intentionally* changing client IPv4 address. As I stated in another thread, I think this should be more about IPv6 address stability for the end-user.

Florent