Re: Recent navel gazing - we need to stop wasting cycles on FUD

On Mar 20, 2004, at 7:25 AM, Pekka Savola wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Tony Hain wrote:
6to4
- Enterprise -> allows multiple subnet deployments behind the tunnel
endpoint with a public IPv4 address.

I don't think any serious enterprise would want to do anything as unreliable as 6to4. Just get a configured tunnel w/ prefix delegation or native access.

I'd like to think of the company I work for as being serious. We are using 6to4. Not in the way you think, but we are still using it very seriously.

Your comment is out of place.

- Alain.