Re: Recent navel gazing - we need to stop wasting cycles on FUD

Hi Alain,

In what way are you seriously using 6to4 in a large enterprise?

I would estimate that 90%+ of the academic sites use manually configured
tunnels.  I don't know of any universities connecting to national
services with 6to4 (there may be some, of course :).

Tim