Re: ND-proxy applicability in Unmanaged [Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-unmaneval-01.txt]

> Luckily enough ND-proxy is not going to be IETF standard, but
> Informational :).  Nobody has bothered to document (different flavors
> of) proxy-ARP, but that's there in the similar way as well -- without
> spanning tree, and seems to be working whereever it's used.

Sorry, I missed the last sentence.

The proxy arp implementations I know of decrement ttl.
Are there proxy arp implementations that do not decrement ttl?

Can't compare that with ndproxy which doesn't decrement the hop count.

Erik