Re: new I-D - DHCP solution

Jordi, this draft is very interesting and here are some comments on this.

As you cited in this draft, I already proposed a DHCP solution
to provide IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnel service on the dual host.
In Scenarios, I think DHCP can satisfy their needs simply
for example: finding a nearest tunnel and load balancing, with
simple extensions (e.g., configured tunnel end-point option,
nearest TB address option and so on...). Regarding load balancing,
DHCP already had it on the server side.

Typically, we live near the DHCP servers not just one
location and if they provide available tunnel end-points (or TB)
in their local area, all host will make use of the best tunnel service.
Of course, all host must have this function.

After very very roughly reading it, I feel this draft has a bias
toward anycast solution. Is it your intentional approach or
anything else ?

I will let you know more comments after looking into it.

Regards.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Laboratory, Samsung Electronics.