RE: "non-authenticated" tunneling [Re: draft-durand-v6ops-assisted-tunneling-requirements-00.txt]

> Supporting two modes of operation certainly
> add complexity, so the question is,
> is it worth it? Is there a real need from ISPs
> to offer this non registered mode?

Well, *real need* is so difficult to mention in the
ISP aspect. I guess ISPs don't like to do it as
non-registered mode whether it is try-out phase
or not. If this draft is for requirements, it is not
bad to describe both at this stage.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.