RE: Scenarios analysis documents: BCP vs Informational?

I support (a).  Reason.  BCPs are more easily updated as we learn
Informational lasts forever.  Caveat is IETF is working on all of this
process so my rationale may be a moot point.  Well I we did replace the
base API info multiple times??   I just like the sound of BCP I guess
:--)

Regards,
/jim