RE: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-v6ops-auto-trans-00.txt

then the document title should say that in some form in the title
because it will not be useful to users building native IPv6 networks
with IPv6 as the dominant backbone routing protocol e.g. 3GPP IMS, U.S.
DOD nets, ISPs building for IPv6 device attacments to the network, or
Moonv6 Network Pilot as examples of early adoption and deployment.  But
I thought I saw parts in the spec that did speak to IPv6 networks I will
check again?

I also agree with you this document is in a sense boiling the ocean and
that does not work.  I also right now do not believe this is possible.

/jim